As a media psychologist, Dr. Durnell provides analysis on the impact that technology and media can have on strategic communications and social change. She is recognized for building high-performing communication, marketing and social change initiatives. Durnell is a graduate school adjunct faculty and has presented at Harvard Medical School, Stanford Medical School and at technology (AWE) and psychology (APA) conferences. She consults with the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) and Joint Staff to assess options in the cognitive space and to disrupt and counter ISIL operational capabilities through messaging and by training Psychological Operations (PO) operators. Her diverse skill set allows her to identify opportunities and develop long-term planning and content application approaches to address strategic communication priorities.
- Dr. Durnell Keynote at 2019 Predictive Analytics Symposium
- Presented at Amazon Lab126
- Collaborating at the Future Directions Forum, Washington DC
- Presenting at International Positive Psychology Association, Melbourne Australia
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare