A profound shift, which is both nuanced and complex is underway and there is an opportunity to create a better future through immersive tools. By reshaping the immersive experience, people are creating solutions for those who are normally excluded and overlooked by amplifying their voices and explaining their situations. VR can be used to develop new ways of seeing ourselves and the world—a tool to create an emotional experience and bring change to people or conditions that are in need. VR and social advocacy are a “perfect storm” to help move people, corporations and ideas toward a new set of values, beliefs or attitudes and ultimately…action.
- Dr. Durnell Keynote at 2019 Predictive Analytics Symposium
- Presented at Amazon Lab126
- Collaborating at the Future Directions Forum, Washington DC
- Presenting at International Positive Psychology Association, Melbourne Australia
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare