Medicine promises to become the biggest vertical market for the use of VR. Recent research has demonstrated that VR is changing healthcare outcomes by structuring it—by augmenting it—by replacing it. Dr. Durnell discusses how advances in virtual reality are changing patient results.
- Dr. Durnell Keynote at 2019 Predictive Analytics Symposium
- Presented at Amazon Lab126
- Collaborating at the Future Directions Forum, Washington DC
- Presenting at International Positive Psychology Association, Melbourne Australia
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare