Medicine promises to become the biggest vertical market for the use of VR. Recent research has demonstrated that VR is changing healthcare outcomes by structuring it—by augmenting it—by replacing it. Dr. Durnell discusses how advances in virtual reality are changing patient results.
- Presenting at International Positive Psychology Association, Melbourne Australia
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare
- Dr. Durnell "Disrupting Healthcare: How Medical Virtual Reality Impacts Patient Outcomes"
- Teaching the Psychology of Technology to Graduate Students
- Dr. Durnell Presenting at American Psychological Association APA 2018 Convention