Innovation can help engage in the transformational change in health issues. Collaborate for a better world—deep and profound innovation in the human condition can change the human experience (Greenleaf, 2017). "Technology can change personal experience by structuring it—by augmenting it—by replacing it" (Riva, 2017).
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare
- Dr. Durnell "Disrupting Healthcare: How Medical Virtual Reality Impacts Patient Outcomes"
- Teaching the Psychology of Technology to Graduate Students
- Dr. Durnell Presenting at American Psychological Association APA 2018 Convention
- Durnell Research Published