Speaking at APA on In Group/ Out group Bias and how virtual reality (VR) can bring insight into this form of favoritism toward one's own group or derogation of another group. An in-group is a group of people who identify with each other based on a variety of factors including gender, race, religion, or geography. The tendency to distinguish between in-group and out-group members has moral implications.
- Dr. Durnell Keynote at 2019 Predictive Analytics Symposium
- Presented at Amazon Lab126
- Collaborating at the Future Directions Forum, Washington DC
- Presenting at International Positive Psychology Association, Melbourne Australia
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare