Speaking at APA on In Group/ Out group Bias and how virtual reality (VR) can bring insight into this form of favoritism toward one's own group or derogation of another group. An in-group is a group of people who identify with each other based on a variety of factors including gender, race, religion, or geography. The tendency to distinguish between in-group and out-group members has moral implications.
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare
- Dr. Durnell "Disrupting Healthcare: How Medical Virtual Reality Impacts Patient Outcomes"
- Teaching the Psychology of Technology to Graduate Students
- Dr. Durnell Presenting at American Psychological Association APA 2018 Convention
- Durnell Research Published