VR can open new possibilities for human communication and profound behavioral change. We are at a tipping point in technology—a new type of experience. Regardless if we are tethered or untethered with devices—VR will be a critical technology and fundamental to the experiences in people’s lives.
- Presenting at International Positive Psychology Association, Melbourne Australia
- The Brain Machine Connection: How AI, VR and Digital Therapeutics are Transforming Education, Research and Healthcare
- Dr. Durnell "Disrupting Healthcare: How Medical Virtual Reality Impacts Patient Outcomes"
- Teaching the Psychology of Technology to Graduate Students
- Dr. Durnell Presenting at American Psychological Association APA 2018 Convention